Our collective experience of COVID19 is dominating lives right now. And there’s a whole load of unknowns.
- Are advisers that have a centralised retirement propositions (CRP) better placed to help clients in a crashing market?
- Have their clients felt or experienced recent events differently?
- Were the CRPs robust enough?
Only time will tell whether we see significant changes to the way we work.
But for now, this survey of 200 advisers shines a light on the many different ways firms adopt and use CRPs in their businesses.
It’s a snapshot of life just before COVID19.
Packed full of insight – some of it unexpected – this report offers plenty of food for thought.
Maybe you’re one of the 48% who already have a CRP in place.
Or perhaps you’re one of the 71% of remaining firms who plan to have one in place by 2021?
Either way, we hope you find the report enlightening – and most importantly, useful.
Find out more about:
- What a CRP is (you may be surprised)
- Who uses one – and why
- Different approaches to managing client income
- Tools – and much more
You can take a look at our summary findings here.
Register your details and we'll send you your free copy of the full report.