We know that Paraplanners are crucial to the financial planning process.
So we’re delighted to support the Paraplanners Assembly - informal gatherings designed by Paraplanners for Paraplanners to exchange views, learn, fix and share things.
This series titled the Magnificent Five aims to provide you with information and resources to support you in the ever changing financial landscape.
SRI/ ESG – Building and managing your SRI/ ESG strategy
Watch King & Shaxson’s Craig Hart, Paradigm Norton’s Clémence Chatelin, Ascentric’s Sean Hawkins and the Assembly’s Richard Allum discuss:
- How to comply with MiFID2 and FCA requirements
- Tips on how to raise and discuss this with clients
- How to research this area
- The compromises clients might have to make
- A paraplanner’s experience of building a firm’s process and strategy.
And don’t forget the session is CPD-able – watch the replay and take the short CPD test to get your certificate.