For the second year, we’re working with the Paraplanners Assembly to create this series of interactive online events, helping you to navigate the hot topics affecting the world of paraplanning.
We believe you’re the backbone of financial planning. You’ve got an amazing level of technical knowledge and we want to support you in the ever changing financial landscape.
And better still – all the sessions are CPD accredited!
For 2021’s first assembly, Next Wealth’s Heather Hopkins, who researched Ascentric’s 2nd annual Centralised Retirement Proposition (CRP) report took us through what’s changed in the exceptional circumstances of the past year. She was joined by Lift Financial’s Jonny Stubbs and Ascentric’s John Allen in a lively discussion on what that means for Paraplanners.
The session covered:
- CRP v CIP and how they are used
- Key trends and developments in CRPs
- Cash buffers/bucket/layering and the alternative options
- Sequencing risk, withdrawal strategies, client segmentation and regulatory updates
- Legacy and later life planning as part of a CRP
- Tools and software
And don’t forget the session is CPD-able – watch the replay and take the short CPD test to get your certificate.