1. The “Promoter” is Investment Funds Direct Limited trading as Ascentric, a company incorporated in England and Wales (company number 1610781) and having its registered office at Trimbridge House, Trim Street, Bath BA1 1HB
2. By entering this prize draw (the “draw”) entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirement set out in the material relating to this promotion.
3. This draw is only open to individuals within an FCA regulated financial adviser firm who have been granted online 'user' access to the Ascentric wrap service by the Promoter. Entrants must be resident in the UK and be over the age of 18. Only one entry shall be permitted per person. Multiple entries will be discounted. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
4. Entrants must not be an employee or contractor of the Promoter or any subsidiary of the Promoter or be in any other way connected with this draw (including relatives of any such person).
5. Entry to the draw is free and there is no requirement to purchase any products from the Promoter.
6. The draw shall open to new entries at 9am on Thursday 17 September 2020 and shall close to new entries at 5pm on Friday 2 October 2020.
7. Statistical data collected from the entries submitted may be used in subsequent marketing material by the Promoter but will only be used on an anonymous basis (for the avoidance of doubt individual entrants or their company name will not be named, subject to clauses 15 and 16).
8. There shall be one winner and one prize of £500 John Lewis Gift Card. The prize will be subject to such terms and conditions as may be imposed by the ultimate issuer of the prize. The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any costs beyond the initial purchase price of the prize.
9. The draw will take place on Wednesday 7 October 2020 at 5pm.
10. The first name drawn at random from the entries received shall be the winner of the prize.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances making the administration of the competition impossible or impractical, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the draw. In the event of such cancellation entrants shall be notified within seven days of cancellation by email. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever as a result of cancellation of the draw.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the prize without prior notice to an alternative prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative shall be available.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The winner will be notified by email no later than seven days after the draw has taken place. The winner will be asked to provide an email address for their prize to be sent to. If the winner has not responded after five attempts at contact, the prize will be re-drawn. The Promoter will email the prize within 14 days of receiving notification of the winner’s email address.
15. By accepting the prize, the winner will co-operate with any publicity activity associated with the prize draw, where reasonably requested by the Promoter, and agrees that the Promoter may disclose the winner’s name and county of residence on the Promoter’s website.
16. The name of the winner of the draw will be available upon written request. Requests should be submitted to Ascentric Marketing, Trimbridge House, Trim Street, Bath, BA1 1HB enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope within one month of the date that the draw took place.
17. Entrants agree that the Promoter may rely on such details as are provided by entrants when entering the draw. The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for loss of any kind arising out of or in connection with the submission of incorrect personal details by entrants to the draw.
18. Should a court or equivalent authority deem clause 17 to be unenforceable in whole or in part, the aggregate liability of the Promoter shall under no circumstances exceed the cash value of the prize.
19. The Promoter may collect the following data about entrants:
a. Name and address
b. IFA number
c. Adviser firm name
The online service may automatically collect the following information:
a. Web usage information (e.g. your IP address), your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and operating system; and
b. Information about your visit, including which pages you have visited, links you have clicked on, searches you have made and other page interaction information.
20. The Promoter collects your personal data in order to comply with the Laws controlling prize draws. The Promoter will use personal details submitted by entrants when entering the draw only for the purposes of administering the draw. Entrants’ personal data shall be treated in confidence, processed solely in accordance with data protection legislation and shall not be disclosed to third parties.
21. The Promoter may disclose personal or other data relating to entrants of the competition where permitted or required by law or statute, court or equivalent authority of competent jurisdiction or regulation.